Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mercer County Artists

Gallery artist Joe Kazimierczyk has a painting juried into the Mercer County Artists 2007 annual juried exhibition:
Covered Bridge, Autumn Leaves
8x10 oil on board

The painting depicts the Sergeantsville Covered Bridge, New Jersey's only covered bridge. It was painted on location, as is usual with Joe's smaller works.

Opening reception is on Wed., January 24, 2007 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. The show runs from January 24 through Feb 16, and is hosted by The Gallery at Mercer County Community College:
West Windsor Campus
1200 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe Kaz,

    I am SO impressed with your work!!! - when and where is your next UK exhibition?

    Please send me a personal invitation. I promise you I'll be there.

    I'm looking forward to receiving your arts newsletter.

    Much appreciated,
    Rana Muller
    Yorkshire,
    United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete