Friday, May 9, 2014

New Member: Jane Adriance

Jane Adriance
"Exotic Flowers"

This month we welcome watercolorist Jane Adriance as Artists' Gallery's newest member.

"I paint what is exotic to me in my daily life. I like to create startling contradictions between the everyday and the unknown. Sometimes the unexpected or bizarre compositions become a springboard to fantasy for me and hopefully the viewer." - Jane Adriance


Jane Adriance
"Homage to Leger"

Jane is a signature member of the Garden State and New Jersey Watercolor Societies.   You can see more of her work on the Artists' Gallery website, or just stop by and see her work in person!


Artists' Gallery, 18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ - map & directions
Gallery hours: Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
www.lambertvillearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment