Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Double Visions - the art of Jane Adriance and Alan Klawans

 
"Double Visions"
Jane Adriance
and
Alan Klawans

Nov 10 - Dec 4, 2016
Opening Reception: Saturday Nov 12, 4-7 pm
Coffee and Conversation: Sunday Dec 4, 2-4 pm


Jane Adriance
"Water by Day and Night"
Watercolor

My hope is that my paintings start a dialogue between you, the viewer and me, the painter, that becomes a source of aesthetic pleasure.


Alan Klawans
"Ultimate Fish"
Archival Pigment Print

The ideas for my art come from my life experiences. They include books that I have read, movies that I have seen, fishing trips, family travel and flea market adventures.



Visit the event website for more information about this show.

And don't forget - while we feature 2 artists each month,
all 16 Artists' Gallery artists have work on display,
and there is always a wide variety of artwork to enjoy.

 
Artists' Gallery, 18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ - map & directions
Gallery hours: Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
www.lambertvillearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment