Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dreaming in Color - new works by Debbie Pisacreta and Maxine Shore

"Dreaming in Color"
new works by
Debbie Pisacreta
and
Maxine Shore

August 8 - September 1, 2019
Opening Reception: Saturday, August 10, 5-7 pm



Fine artists Debbie Pisacreta and Maxine Shore will exhibit paintings expressing their personal visions in this show.

"The title of this show, Dreaming in Color, expresses my remembrance of things past." says Shore. "My visions of places or events I have experienced, seen through my mind's eye, are conveyed in the vivid colors that I love to use in my work. Areas of New York city, scenes of my travels through Europe and the US, recollections of places Ihave lived come rushing back to me when selecting the subjects of my paintings. I am grateful that I have had a chance to capture these memories and hope you will enjoy exploring them through my paintings."

Pisacreta says "I have always had an emotional response to color. When painting on location I am fascinated by the subtle shifts in color and how the colors change in different lighting conditions and in relationship to other colors in the scene. My paintings are my attempt at creating a visual language that expresses the colors, shapes and emotions I feel while observing a specific location."


Visit the event website for more information.

And don't forget - along with our featured exhibit,
all 16 of our professional artists continuously have their work on exhibit.
We look forward to your next visit to Artists' Gallery,
where there's always something new to see.


Artists' Gallery, 18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ - map & directions
Gallery hours: Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
www.lambertvillearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment